There’s no better way to celebrate a long weekend, and the one involving chocolate egg hunts and the elusive Easter Bunny in particular, than with a leisurely brunch at one of Vancouver’s best eateries with your nearest and dearest. Whether you’re in the mood for an adult-only or more family-friendly vibe, we’ve got a place for you in mind.
1. The open-concept Café Pacifica at Vancouver’s Pan Pacific hotel in Coal Harbour offers up amazing views of the water and the North Shore. Watch ships pass by as you dine on their exceptional Easter Brunch menu featuring everything from a sushi bar and extensive salad options to classic brunch favourites and a children's menu. Served 10:30am - 2:30pm, children under 5 are free.
2. Brunch at either of downtown Vancouver’s Fairmont locations is always a treat, but this luxury hotel chain has pulled out all the stops for Easter with Bunny Bunches at all three of their lower mainland locations. ARC at the Fairmont Waterfront is also offering Easter egg decorating alongside brunch, while the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver is having a special Easter Afternoon Tea service. Check the Fairmont site for times, prices, and reservation information.
3. Make a day of it and head up to Squamish for the Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt + Brunch at the Sea to Sky Gondola. Two seating options (10am and noon) with an Easter egg hunt, DIY card-making and wooden Easter egg decorating for the kids make this the Lower Mainland’s premier family events for the weekend. Reserve your tickets early!
4. Nestled in the heart of the city at the Four Seasons Hotel, the YEW Seafood + Bar’s Easter Brunch Buffet, or “Feaster” as it’s known to insiders, pulls out all the stops with a mouth-watering display of fresh, seasonal seafood, build-your-own-float and sundae stations, and other more traditional holiday favourites. Join in the festivities from 10am - 2:30pm. Make sure to reserve a spot early.
5. Enjoy Easter in Neverland; the whimsical Neverland Tea Salon in Kitsilano, that is. Their special Easter High Tea menu includes house-made finger sandwiches, scrumptious pastries, and an extensive tea menu, as well as gluten and dairy-free options.
Happy Easter from Andrew Hasman and Associates!