Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and nothing says “I love you” better than time spent together. The lower mainland is not in short supply of spas, but the following top our list for their unique offerings specially tailored to couples. So relax, enjoy, and reconnect with what matters most: the heart of your home, your partner. Box of chocolates optional.
1. The Scandinave Spa in Whistler is renowned for its Scandinavian bath spa experience that is included with every massage. Whether you’re already enjoying time on the hill or making it a day trip, their Duo Massage with hydrotherapy is the perfect way to unwind.
2. Recognized as one of Canada’s Top 50 spas, Spa Utopia at the Pan Pacific Vancouver offers an extensive massage therapy menu, esthetics, and even a salon. Truly relax with your special someone by extending your treatment to indulge in the hotel’s outdoor saltwater pool. Available to spa guests, it features picturesque views of the harbour and North Shore mountains.
3. The award winning Spa Wedgewood in the heart of downtown features a Duet Harmony Massage that can include a hybrid of Deep Tissue, Swedish, and Aromatic massage. Staying at the Wedgewood Hotel? In-Suite and After Hours massages are available as well.
4. Part of the Fairmont family, the Willow Stream Spa is synonymous with luxury. The Pacific Rim’s spa has a designated couples’ room with deep Japanese Zen tub and a variety of uniquely Canadian services, like the Van Active Body treatment should you be in need of recovery after the city’s variety of active offerings.
5. For a truly decadent experience, traveler’s choice Pemberton Valley Lodge is offering a Blissful Couples’ Getaway package. It featuring a massage for two, one-night accommodation, early check-in and relaxed check-out time, champagne, chocolate, and a long-stemmed rose as the finishing touch.
Any hidden gem spas that should’ve been on our list? Let us know!