Jewish Independent newspaper clipping feat. Andrew and Jill Hasman


Thank you to the Jewish Independent for featuring us in last week's paper! If the image is difficult to view, we've transcribed the exerpt below. 


"A power couple in real estate: Andrew and Jill Hasman are experts in West Side homes.


Handsome couple. Jill and Andrew Hasman, eh? And a handsome couple handsomely coupled in marriage as they are partners in their highly successful real estate firm, Andrew Hasman and Associates, serving this community for more than 20 years. “And we’re also married 20 years,” adds Jill.

Andrew, born in England. Jill, in Winnipeg. But this town is where they met, married and merged professionally. Inevitable, I figure, that Andrew and Jill chose professional independence. “I’m from an entrepreneurial family,” says Andrew. “My parents were always self-employed,” says Jill. Like parents, like progeny!

As real estate-nik partners, Andrew explains he’s more the business side ... “market specifics and property valuations.” Jill ... “I tune up the house for resale, provide the craftspeople and coordinate the necessary tasks to get a home ready and in order for topdollar resale.”

Metro Vancouver is the Hasman beat, so to speak, “but our expertise is in West Side home sales,” concludes the couple. And I’ll conclude as I began ... a couple, indeed, most handsome!"

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.